Honda Insight Forum banner
News and Polls

Honda Insight News

Polls

Polls related to the Honda Insight as well as site polls.Only Administrators may create new threads in this section.

Ride Of The Month Contest

Post photos of your Insight for out monthly Ride of the month feature.
1st Generation Honda Insight Forum

Honda Insight Forum 1st-Gen Discussion

This is the main discussion area, where owners are invited to discuss any topic concerning their Insights and not addressed by one of the other forum areas. Prospective owners and Insight enthusiasts are also free to ask questions and post comments. (NOTES: Please keep the discussion ON-TOPIC and remember to be diplomatic in your wording. We would prefer that the forum be a place for showing off our cars, not bashing other ones.)
38.5M
38.5M

Problems and Troubleshooting

Owners can use this section to report any problems they are experiencing with their vehicles, as well as get other owners' input on such matters. This is also the place to report recalls, technical bulletins and the like.
26.8M
26.8M

MPG Issues

Concerned your mileage is too low? Have a tip on how to improve mpg? This is the place to post any MPG-related issues.
3.6M
3.6M

Modifications and Technical Issues

Use this section to tell us about your Insight modifications or to seek advice. This is also the place to post your advanced technical questions.
26.1M
26.1M
2nd Generation Honda Insight Forum

Honda Insight Forum 2nd-Gen Discussion

Discussion of the 2010 Honda Insight (the 2nd Generation Insight)
12.2M
12.2M

Troubleshooting and Problems

Technical discussion of problems with your new Honda Insight.
6.1M
6.1M

Honda Insight MPG

Discuss your 2nd-generation Insight's MPG. Discuss Honda Insight MPG (miles per gallon)
2M
2M

Modifications and Technical Discussions

Discuss your 2nd Gen Honda Insight modifications and technical issues.
6.7M
6.7M
3rd Generation Honda Insight Forum

Honda Insight Forum 3rd-Gen Discussion

Discussion of the 2019+ Honda Insight (the 3nd Generation Insight)

Troubleshooting and Problems

Technical discussion of problems with your new Honda Insight.

Honda Insight MPG

Discuss your 3rd-generation Insight's MPG. Discuss Honda Insight MPG (miles per gallon)

Modifications and Technical Discussions

Discuss your 3rd Gen Honda Insight modifications and technical issues.
Hybrid and Alternative Fuel Forum

Insight and Honda News

This section of the AFV forum is devoted to Insight news, as well as any news and information concerning Honda's efforts with hybrids, fuel cells and other advanced alternative fuel concepts.
1M
1M

Other Honda Hybrids Discussion

Here, owners are invited to discuss any topic concerning their Civic Hybrids or other Honda hybrids. Prospective Honda hybrid owners are invited to participate as well. (NOTES: Please keep the discussion ON-TOPIC and remember to be diplomatic in your wording. We would prefer that the forum be a place for showing off our cars, not bashing other ones.)
1.9M
1.9M

Hybrid Socials and Events

Organizing an event for Honda Insight owners? Putting together a social gathering for hybrid drivers to show off their vehicles? This is the place to post notices of these types of events. NOTES: All events posted here MUST be open to Insight owners. InsightCentral.net does not support or endorse any of the events, nor do we take responsibility for the accuracy of the information posted.
1.3M
1.3M
Insight Central Wiki
Insightful Deals

Buy/Sell Insight-Related Items

This section is for posting Insight-related items you are looking to buy or sell. You MAY NOT COMPLETE THE ACTUAL SALE ON THIS SITE - READ THE RULES inside this section before posting or responding. You must agree to these additional rules prior to posting. For individuals only. BUSINESSES MAY NOT POST.
10.2M
10.2M

Honda Insight on eBay, CarGuru, BAT, Craigs, etc

Post your eBay, CarGuru, BAT, Craigs, etc. listings, or of others you found. Please keep listings Honda Insight related
1.1M
1.1M
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members

Our vendors not only help support our community, but they also offer amazing deals to our members. Check this forum often for all the specials, deals, and announcements.

CARiD.com

Hybrid ReVolt

Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Hi all, I'm hoping to get some advice... Have been driving my 04 Silver for some time with the power steering fuse out. Seems ridiculous to me to have power steering on these tiny cars! Aside from the EPS light, I can hardly tell the difference from when the fuse was in. However, compared to...
      271 replies   57K views
  2. This thread is for any and all questions related to the 47Ah LiBCM project during the Open Beta period. I will also start publishing my development updates here. This thread - along with the entire 47Ah FoMoCo project - is in late beta testing (updated 2024JAN11). There are ~QTY30 prototype...
      1K replies   94K views
  3. Sad to see this, but I just noticed that Pick and Pull has recently received, what looked to be in the pictures, fixable G1 m/t's. It's too bad that someone didn't endeavor to keep these on the road. Year 2000 Silverstone in Richmond, year 2001 New Formula Red in Stockton, and a 2003 Silverstone...
      22 replies   375 views
  4. Hi everbody, I've taken a chance on some Bilstein shocks that I think will work well for the G1 Insight. I started by considering what cars are most closely aligned with the Insight for suspension layout, size and weight. Answer: Citroen Saxo. Front struts, torsion beam rear, about the same...
      38 replies   1K views
  5. Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum. I have a 2001 MT with only 75,xxx miles that I just bought. Hour after I bought it, got engine code P0303, misfire Cyl 3. I took valve cover off & exhaust valve on Cyl 3 stuck (probably bent). Needs new exhaust valve. The car had been sitting for year...
      24 replies   294 views
See all new posts