Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum - View Single Post - Lifetime MPG stuck in a loop

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
SmartGoKart

Alright, so I disconnected the 12v and it worked. Kind of strange tho, cuz when I disconnected it it was on 62.5, and when I turned it back on it went straight to 61.8, so the ECU seems like it was still keeping track..Must have been a guage cluster issue.

Now for another interesting thing: the reason I didn't reset the 12v right away (just did it today) was cuz it didn't seem urgent. So, I'm driving around today and I was like 4 notches down from a full IMA charge and all the sudden it just started dropping..All the way down to 3 notches away from complete discharge in about half a mile. No IMA light or anything..Just started to discharge for no reason. Wtf?

So, I reset the ECU and it's at full charge again and working just fine. Is there a known issue with the guage clusters where they just start acting funny?
SmartGoKart is offline   Reply With Quote