Honda Insight Forum banner

Thanks, Jeff Sloan

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Need4Speed 
#1 ·
Just want to let folks know that I had a transaction with Jeff Sloan and did paypal ...

Jeff shipped it promptly and was very helpful in getting it out to me..

The part turned out to be the wrong one. However, Jeff was a real stand up guy in taking it back and refunding the money way before he had to.

A real class act.

Thanks Jeff. Good to know there are still folks like you out there ....

Happy T-Giving to all of you...

frank:smile:

#5 ·
Jeff is a great guy. ;)

#7 ·
I purchased an 01 from him a few months back. Picked me up from the airport and showed me all about the car. Its run flawlessly ever since, couldn't ask for more!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#9 ·
wow! real small world! my son goes to HB as well!. Im over on CL ave and 31. Right on the corner-You'd probably see my car out front during the day( i work nights). Ive seen a gen1 runnin around here and there. there goes my "Im the only guy in town with this car" grin lol

#10 ·
Bio dodge - I drive past your house about once every two weeks and regularly see your silver insight often wondered if it is running or dead. How
long have you owned it,how many of those miles are yours?

I now work in Rockford and put 40 miles each way every day on mine. I bought mine in oct of 2011 with 19k miles on it, cvt.

There is a blue insight at hillside and countryclub also, about a quarter of a mile south of me. She pulled alongside me one day and waved.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.