This forum has suffered quite a few issues since it was sold by the founder from under members noses to Autoguide several years ago now.
The most annoying things IMHO are the slow performance, naff layout and plethora of annoying and intrusive adverts.
There is nothing to stop us setting up our own forum, and I have a few observations to make.
1) I previously thought we should remain here due to the huge wealth of knowledge that has accumulated over the years. I'm open to change now and perhaps the time is right to set up our own forum? The info here can still be linked from any new site.
2) If we set up a new forum I'm happy to be a member, but am not offering to organise, host or administer it.
3) I think we should go for a basic setup but with good antispam and regsistering security.
4) I don't want adverts of any kind and would be happy to pay say $5-10 a year for access.
5) I would prefer any new forum to be co-owned and administered by at least three
long standing members.
Any disputes that arise can then be settled via a simple majority vote.
6) I quite like the sections and subforums we have at present but
would like to expand it so that each Honda Hybrid model has it's own set of four subforums like the G1 & G2 Insight.
Just my two penneth.