Hi! I have an OBDIC&C & would like to use it. It it drained my battery the ist time I hooked it up.
Now which software version should I put in or do I have to download all of them and put all of them on the OBDIC&C?
Thanks! Rich ( northwestIL )
great points…I would note that as someone who really doesn’t write on blogs much in fact, this may be my first post,ugg boots on sale I don’t think the term “lurker” is very flattering to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault really ,cheap ugg bootsbut perhaps the blogosphere could come up with a better, non-creepy name for the 90of us that enjoy reading the content ..
You were the one that got me into the CBA-II so maybe you knows the answer to a couple of questions?
1) Is the temperature probe of any value?
2) Can it be used to shut down the Charger if you are doing a "Charge Monitor" test?
3) Can it be homemade? The $13 cost is cheap enough but the $13 shipping doubles the price!!!
4) Do you have one and can you tell me where it connects and which pins to use?
5) are there any markings to show who made the part?
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.