2006 Insight for sale (parts or fix) - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Insightful Deals > Buy/Sell Insight-Related Items

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2018, 03:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Angry 2006 Insight for sale (parts or fix)

I recently sold my 2006 Honda Insight (5sp) to my nephew. He quickly managed to drive it off the road and over some rocks, bushes, and a mailbox. It has approx. 176k miles. It was in very good condition prior. Battery is original and comes with a grid charger. Never saw an IMA light. It is located in Eagle, WI. It could be fixed or used for parts.

Damages- both mirrors ripped off, right wheel-skirt missing, front bumper, front right quarter panel, radiator, serpentine belt, hole in oil pan.

He doesn't have the money to fix it, so I was hoping he could get $500??? or so to help pay off his loan.

It's not drivable, so it needs to be transported.

TPS mod; Scanguage; K&N air filter; Window Tint; Engine block heater; 100% gas (recently)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jkbrushaber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2018, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Well he isn't the first kid to make such a mistake, but it is a hard lesson. Did essentially the same when in HS

You might get $500 as a parts car. Unfortunately, I'm seeing running cars for not much more. Just saw a couple at the Mid-Atlantic this past weekend.

I assume ericbecky in Madison will see your query and might make you an offer.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Any pictures of the car?
hondarider90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2018, 08:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

PM sent, I guess you haven't been on in a while. I'm seeing last activity of the day you posted this.
hondarider90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location (Required)
Where you live
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in