2000 MT and 2001MT for sale - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Insightful Deals > Buy/Sell Insight-Related Items

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2018, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2000 MT and 2001MT for sale

I am getting out of the Insight gig..Buying an electric car. Have a 2000 MT with 75k and a 2001MT with 163k...2000 is excellent condition except IMA code on rebuilt Bumblebee pack replacement...bought sticks on IC...Only other issue is needs new glass run gasket on drivers side... 2001 MT has rebuilt Bumblebee pack replacement...bought sticks on IC...new paint,windshield, $350 film on windshield to prevent breaking...2001 has new RE-90'S.....Have a ton of NEW parts in boxes...Genesis One charger/discharger... 2 sets of cruise controls...2 stock O2 sensors...$700 double Din radio bezel...HID Projector lamps...4 new RE92'S unmounted... 2 new rear drums...and much more....$6000 for all or will separate....2001 Is gone on Monday if it doesn't sell here
armadaman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2018, 08:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

On both of the cars, how old is the battery pack? What do you mean by " new glass run gasket" Can you list the separate parts with prices? Pictures?
minor4326 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2018, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ken probably has more things than he can even take time to list.
I talked with him on the phone and while we were chatting quite a few more items popped into his head like egr valves, front brake pads, fact that the cars have fumoto valves, Scott's belly pans, etc.

Basically he is cleaning house and wants it all gone now.
Ripping the band-aid off rather than selling it in dribs and drabs over time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

608-729-4082

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile service also available
ericbecky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2018, 11:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Step up minor,,you should have ton of money from all those trump tax cuts,,,Hillary not around to steal it anymore.
Honda hybrid442 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2018, 01:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to retepsnikrep

I would probably buy all that if it was in the UK..

ObdIIc&c, Imac&c, ImaBoost, Current Hacks available. Enqs to 150mpg[at]gmail.com
retepsnikrep is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2018, 04:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Excellent

The low mileage 2000 MT silver with 75k is pristine....and has been excellently maintained...anyone who knows me can arrest to my OCD with my cars....I'm buying an electric car that I've been drooling over...hence the fire sale...wife says one car only as a condition of the new purchase...I can be reached at 586 206 0888....everything must go by Tuesday night...this site isn't allowing me to post pictures so if you call I can send them that way..No matter what the 2001 MT Blue will get traded in and then I will start to sell the spare parts piecemeal. Get moving while this deal is available.
Old 12-23-2018, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Default Status

Both cars and all items are tentatively sold.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Default I'm out..

I am officially not an Insight owner anymore. 11 years of wonderful service and good memories of the people I have met on this forum. Also the Insight meets at Mike's, Gerald's and Eric's shop. I'll keep in touch and maybe I'll show up at a future event. Who knows...maybe I'll get the itch again !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in