******* SOLD SOLD SOLD ************
Very nice 2001 Honda Insight
- 164,000 miles
- Repainted last summer for cosmetic reasons only (old paint was faded)
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Transmission shifts smoothly with no grinding
- Hybrid Battery operates properly. Full assist and regen.
- Occasionally 02 sensor light comes on. Light currently off.
- Honda hood emblem is currently off the car. It is stored in the glove box. Put it on or leave it off for a smooth look. I had set it on the hood just for pics. Don't worry it isn't permanently mounted in the wrong place.
- Missing one small trim piece on dash
- Had additional aftermarket alarm(?) system in it. Light and switch still mounted. System not used since it has factory alarm.
- Upgraded to gaz rear shocks
- upgraded to better rear springs from KLR3CYL (Scott)
- Nice rear carpet mat
- Clear headlights
- Decent tires
- Good rims
- Tinted windows
- $350 treatment to windshield for extra protection
- Was 1 of 120 cars at the largest annual gathering of Insight owners (InsightFest 2016). You may have also seen it at InsightFest 2018.
- Previously owned by IC member who got out if the Insight ownership and moved on to pure EV
I right away discounted the price a bit for IC members.
Car is in Madison, WI.
I'm available during daylight hours on weekdays to show it. You really need to see it in the daylight to appreciate it.
Craigslist ad link with photos
If you have it shipped I'd be happy to work with your shipper.
Or if you need a shipper I can point you to one I've used in the Midwest. Last time I shipped a single car it was under $500.