FS: 2002 Blue Insight CVT in northern VA - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Insightful Deals > Buy/Sell Insight-Related Items

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2019, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

Garage
Default FS: 2002 Blue Insight CVT in northern VA

Edit: Monthly bump. Still available at $1,800 for InsightCentral members, but about to post more widely for $2,000 (a bargain at that).

I truly love my 16+ year old 1st Gen Insight, but, sadly, time has come for me to part with it and I want to find it a good home with others who love this car.

I am the original owner and have given it regular care to keep it running well.

I completed a 1,100+ mile road trip from Alexandria, VA to the mountains of Cashiers, NC and back in mid-May 2019 via I-66, I-81, 26W and back roads with no problems, averaging 54.2 mpg with air conditioning on 2/3 of the drive.

Year: 2002 (purchased new 27 Nov 2002)
Color: Monte Carlo Blue
Transmission: CVT
Current Mileage: 184,216 miles as of today
Asking Price: US $1,800
High Voltage Battery Age/Condition: New Hybrid ReVolt 8Ah installed Oct 2013, good condition
Transmission Condition: Working but suggest diagnostic service, had a thump or hesitation a couple of times in the past year.
Engine or IMA Codes Showing: none
Interior Condition Summary: Very good, worn driver side mat and carpet.
Exterior Condition Summary: Normal paint wear, noticeable touch-ups. Antenna rubber boot has deteriorated.

Upgraded sound system (3 way speakers front and back, HD Radio with Bluetooth smartphone compatibility).

See My Garage in my profile for photos and detailed service history since 2006. (Sorry, too few posts to embed the link.)

Contact me via Private Message if interested. (Sorry, too few posts to provide email link, but I'll be notified of PMs via email so should respond within a day.)

Thanks!
Monte Carlo Blue 2002 Insight CVT #000912
Hybrid ReVolt 8Ah IMA battery installed at 128,395 miles

Last edited by GeofG; 07-04-2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Monthly bump per guidelines.
GeofG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2019, 10:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Garage

Monthly bump.
Monte Carlo Blue 2002 Insight CVT #000912
Hybrid ReVolt 8Ah IMA battery installed at 128,395 miles
GeofG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2002 insight, cvt, for sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location (Required)
Where you live
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in