Florida Insight, Many extras $1100 - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Insightful Deals > eBay Auctions: Honda Insight related

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2018, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Florida Insight, Many extras $1100

hi guys this is my insight and parts i have collected, EVERYTHING is being sold together, feel free to ask me any questions, definetly need TLC

GC coilovers, hybrid auto charger/light bulb discharger, gasket set (minus egr valve gasket), service manuals, NEW wheels and tires 07/2017, parts were pulled from a wrecked insight with 9x,xxx miles

https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ct...462957086.html

Last edited by Hamorhead; 02-07-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Hamorhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2018, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

How many feet of water hose is in the reel?
That could be the icing on the cake.........
KillerInsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2018, 11:42 AM   #3 (permalink)

Lolol u want the garden hose?
but no attempt at the (not included) optima battery or 2012 fit in the background?

but if you wanna pick it up before i have to reregister it and i might be able to throw the hose in too lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2018, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

I will say this - I wouldnt be worried about that registration date.
Nothing will change... Just remove it from your Insurance because the county is going to send them a notice anyway.

Just my .02, but I wouldnt use that as a drop dead date to get rid of it.

Also, to anyone not paying attention - the Hybrid Auto Charger in the pick is $300 by itself
KillerInsideMe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #5 (permalink)

YES the lightbulb discharger is included as well, this is priced to move

i would just let it be unregistered but i live with my parents and they arent too fond of having an unregistered car out front of the house.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Parents can be so unreasonable! Heck, the neighbors have a porta-potty in front of their house!
tervic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2018, 09:34 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tervic View Post
Parents can be so unreasonable! Heck, the neighbors have a porta-potty in front of their house!
Exactly. An Insight in front of the house, registered or not, can only improve the neighborhood. Long as it ain't on cinder blocks in the yard. And you could always put a cover on it.
atikovi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2018, 09:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

I have to admit that after looking at the ad, I checked the mileage to drive it home to Colorado! Then spent a little time wondering if I could take passenger seat out, put it on it's side in back, load the spare engine and trans in passenger side and generally pack everything inside! I think I may be starting to become infected with Insight fever!
tervic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2018, 08:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Then spent a little time wondering if I could take passenger seat out, put it on it's side in back, load the spare engine and trans in passenger side and generally pack everything inside!
It’s an addiction alright! I was looking at one-way flight prices (they are reasonable-ish 2 weeks out). Also looked up the general weight of everything, and thinking about how it’d all fit. I THINK it might mostly fit, or at the very least, I’d be able to get the engine and trans wedged in the passenger area (as long as they are dry, set them in on end?), and fill in all the cracks with small parts here and there. Ship the little that wouldn’t fit, which should be reasonable.

Problem is getting a legal temporary plate to get it home, I think. The Florida DMV is only open 8-5 weekdays, so that kills the idea of a weekend trip. I’d want to have the whole day Friday to deal with DMV paperwork, shipping extra parts, and whatnot. Taking two days out of my week would be kinda difficult for the next month or so, based on my current work schedule.

This is a pretty good deal though. If I can carve out a 4-day weekend and it’s still available, I still might jump for it.
nodoubleg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2018, 01:19 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
I have to admit that after looking at the ad, I checked the mileage to drive it home to Colorado! Then spent a little time wondering if I could take passenger seat out, put it on it's side in back, load the spare engine and trans in passenger side and generally pack everything inside! I think I may be starting to become infected with Insight fever!
i have driven to colorado its pretty far, that being said i have managed to fit everything besides the engine(since it has oil) inside the car at the moment, its not a great fit but it "works".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in