Bay sell, leather seats - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Insightful Deals > eBay Auctions: Honda Insight related

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2014, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Bay sell, leather seats

Ebay seller has leather seat covers for 1st gen Insights. They say they are not covers per say, but replacements for the stock material. Anybody ordered a set of these and what do they think of it? I'd like to recover my seats with leather and the cost ain't bad.
2000 2006 Honda Insight Custom Real Leather Seat Covers Front | eBay

They come in different colors too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 MT BLACK Honda Insight.
Insightlover2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

These are the replacement seat covers we had a thread about last summer, I thought my samples might be fake leather. Someone that lives close to the factory in Texas was going to take a look and see the factory and what quality the covers are....but apparently they never did.
$325 would be a good price IF they are made from good quality leather.....but I still have my doubts.
Foos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2014, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

I tried to call their number, but never could reach anybody. The address they have on the site is just a storage unit in Houston. Its strange the Ebay listing says Miami, Florida as location. One person did mention that the sample they got was real leather, but Foos said his sample felt fake. Not sure what to say about these right now until someone bites the bullet and buys a set. Feedback seems to be good, I think its probably a good product.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2014, 12:50 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'm on the edge of buying a set myself. Just can't make up my mind on covering the old stock seats or replace them with a set of Bride gray/black seats.
2002 CVT Insight- Bumblebee battery, civic vx 13x5 wheels, 155/80r13 kumho tires, Rostra Cruise, rear wiper delete, hot intake mod, Hybrid Automotive grid charger, Morimoto Hids, Daewoo Matiz rear springs, muffler delete pipe, 99 Accord egr valve and more to come...
j23civicsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in