Citrus Insight for sale Orange, Calif. - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Insightful Deals > eBay Auctions: Honda Insight related

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2016, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Default Citrus Insight for sale Orange, Calif.

Finally found a rare Citrus in excellent condition.

Honda Insight | eBay
adspof is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2016, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Citrus Insight for sale Orange, Calif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adspof View Post
Finally found a rare Citrus in excellent condition.

Honda Insight | eBay

Very nice, early VIN car with dealer installed A/C.

Description lacks HV battery condition, so if you are looking at it, make sure to ask seller. IMO, at this price point it should have a documented recent HV battery. But why say you specialize in these cars, then say you are afraid to wash a hybrid car. Seriously?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Insight T-Shirts 4Sale: PM Me.
Monte Carlo Blue 01 5spd w/CRZ seats
CDN Aquamarine Blue 01 DDSOLD to fellow Insighter friend
Silver 01 5spd #0160 Sold to fellow Insight owner
Citrus #1159 Sold to Insight Fan
Red '00 A/C project SOLD to fellow Insighter friend
Citrus #2083
Sold to a fellow Insight owner.
Red '01 A/C parts car.
freezin4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-18-2016, 11:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Default Not sure on IMA yet but will call Honda

As far as engine I rarely wash them down. I've sold over 40 of these in the last 8 years so that is why I say I specialize in them but I also sell Prius, Escape, Focus, boats, Harley, scooters, RV's, etc. I once sold a tow truck to someone in Hawaii. But,,, I just love this car which is why I say that. I may end up keeping it but really just testing the waters. I own 4 other Insights so may sell one of those to keep this who knows. I favor blue actually. But if a new buyer wants to blast away with a garden hose because they feel a bit of dust on the motor is horribly wrong then be my guest. I just avoid this is all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2016, 12:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adspof View Post
As far as engine I rarely wash them down. I've sold over 40 of these in the last 8 years so that is why I say I specialize in them but I also sell Prius, Escape, Focus, boats, Harley, scooters, RV's, etc. I once sold a tow truck to someone in Hawaii. But,,, I just love this car which is why I say that. I may end up keeping it but really just testing the waters. I own 4 other Insights so may sell one of those to keep this who knows. I favor blue actually. But if a new buyer wants to blast away with a garden hose because they feel a bit of dust on the motor is horribly wrong then be my guest. I just avoid this is all.
How does the carpet and dash look under the mats? Battery history? Does it need anything to be 100%? Thanks.

"Teacher's Pet" Sold the fellow IC member:, 2004 Silver, AC, CVT, Rear Speakers
38k miles when purchased

"Kermit" Sold the fellow IC member:2000 Citrus 5-speed MT, AC, 173k miles when purchased

Last edited by Bazzetta; 01-19-2016 at 12:41 AM.
Bazzetta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2016, 01:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Default FYI on EBAY Citrus now for sale

Dash is perfect, will look at carpet under mats tomorrow but assume they are also and will dig a bit into IMA history by just calling honda with the vin, easy enough. Nothing is needed to make car 100% in my opinion but that does not mean I am selling a new 16 year old Insight, just a really nice one in the rarest color available in the US. I will have Scott look it over before the end of the Ebay sale though as he is the pro on these 1st Gen's.
Old 01-19-2016, 07:56 AM   #6 (permalink)

Oh, I didn't know it was your car.
I reread your description, and now I see that you mention "IMA battery charges as it should."
GLWS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Insight T-Shirts 4Sale: PM Me.
Monte Carlo Blue 01 5spd w/CRZ seats
CDN Aquamarine Blue 01 DDSOLD to fellow Insighter friend
Silver 01 5spd #0160 Sold to fellow Insight owner
Citrus #1159 Sold to Insight Fan
Red '00 A/C project SOLD to fellow Insighter friend
Citrus #2083
Sold to a fellow Insight owner.
Red '01 A/C parts car.
freezin4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2016, 09:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezin4 View Post
Oh, I didn't know it was your car.
I was going to post something, but luckily saw this first...

Nevermind
2000 Silverstone Metallic Insight MT, #226, lmpg 48.8
2003 San Marino Red Acura CLS 6spd
GreenMonster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2016, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

Nice looking Citrus but that B.I.N. price is for a 50,000 mile car. Or maybe Cali prices are more than east coast prices and I should ship mine out there to sell, I don't know. And I've blasted the engine compartment with a pressure hose countless times without problems.

atikovi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2016, 02:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Default If you have a citrus by all means ship it to Cali.

Citrus colored 1st Gen's are hot commodities here. Do you have one to send? I am always surprised by other Insight owners complaining about my prices yet I get within a few hundred dollars of my "high price" every single time. Have you followed my last 3 Insights on Ebay and all of the naysayers on my price?,,,all wrong of course and now all 3 are in their new owner's garages who could not be happier because they bought a rust free, oxidized free Insight in excellent condition, some with Scott approved upgrades. We should all be happy as heck if I get my price because that HELPS everyone in the Insight community don't you see? It is so plain to see yet I get so much crap for it. If I sell my house for 1 million tomorrow and you live next door in your $500,000 house will you be happy about this or sad? Will you give me crap or pat me on my back because now your own house value went up because I raised the curve a bit? Now if you do not own a 1st Gen Insight and cannot afford mine I get the haters BUT isn't this an Insight forum?
Old 01-21-2016, 04:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Premium Member

Very well said. I couldn't agree more. The more you sell at the 'high' *cough* reasonable *cough* price, the more we get when we get in accidents and have proof they are worth more than what the insurance company thinks.

~The weirdest fur you will ever meet O.o rwar!
Balto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in