2004 MT Insight For Sale - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > 1st Generation Honda Insight Forum > Honda Insight Forum 1st-Gen Discussion

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2019, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hi all....Now that I have retired, I've decided to sell my Silver 2004 MT Insight! This car has been totally maintained and everything works! It has 238,000 miles on it right now and doesn't use a drop of oil! I would hop in this car and drive it anywhere without concerns.
The paint and interior are in average condition for it's age, No rips or tears in the seats.

Here is a list of all that has been done to my girl (in no particular order);
Transmission was updated by Jue Automotive
Clutch was updated by Jue Automotive
Flywheel was updated by Jue Automotive
Hankook Optima Tires 70% remaining
One Piece belly pan
Hybrid Battery (Honda 3.5 years ago)
12V Battery (Last year)
Rear Hubs (Both less than 1K miles ago)
Rear Springs(Both less than 1K miles ago)
All 3 O2 sensors (OEM not aftermarket!)
Spark Plugs (OEM not aftermarket!)
Valves adjusted at 200,000 Miles
Air Filter

I'll add more as I remember....LOL
The price is $3000 FIRM!!
You could fly in to St.Louis and drive it home.....All the fluids have been changed, the tires have been rotated, and she's ready to go!
I'll try to get some pictures up but it will be the weekend before I can get some interior shots. I do have two exterior shots on my phone and I'll try to upload them later today.
Any questions....just ask.....[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]
Later[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]Attachment 78433Attachment 78433Attachment 78433IMG_20190410_100628_01_1555357872246.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190410_100559_01_1555363531473.jpg (309.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190505_144624.jpg (204.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190505_144432.jpg (156.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190505_144423.jpg (184.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by hdbueller; 05-06-2019 at 06:31 PM.
hdbueller is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2019, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdbueller View Post
Hi all....Now that I have retired, I've decided to sell my Silver 2004 MT Insight! This car has been totally maintained and everything works! It has 238,000 miles on it right now and doesn't use a drop of oil! I would hop in this car and drive it anywhere without concerns.
The paint and interior are in average condition for it's age, No rips or tears in the seats.

One Piece belly pan
12V Battery (Last year)
Air Filter

You could fly in to St.Louis and drive it home.....All the fluids have been changed, the tires have been rotated, and she's ready to go!
I'll try to get some pictures up but it will be the weekend before I can get some interior shots. I do have two exterior shots on my phone and I'll try to upload them later today.
Any questions....just ask.....[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]
Later[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]Attachment 78433Attachment 78433Attachment 78433Attachment 78437
Well folks, I am sorry that it is taking so long, but tomorrow I will post interior pictures too. I had a member here tell me that he wanted it, so I waited.Now that he has backed out, I'll get them posted....Thanks for your patience....
Old 05-06-2019, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdbueller View Post

One Piece belly pan
12V Battery (Last year)
Air Filter

Later[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]Attachment 78433Attachment 78433Attachment 78433Attachment 78437
New pictures are up......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in