Halo Select: Great parts selection and prices - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > 1st Generation Honda Insight Forum > Honda Insight Forum 1st-Gen Discussion

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2019, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Halo Select: Great parts selection and prices

Disclaimer: Please review other threads and educate yourself before making a purchase. There are some negative review, however, based on my experience I believe Halo Select (in Toledo, OH) to be a reputable business that is an asset to our community. Below are brief details on my recent experience:

I needed a passenger side a-pillar cover so I reached out via text and received a prompt reply. Prices were very reasonable so I ended up with a few additional items to fix other issues as well. There were plenty of shipping options to make getting them to Western NY easy. All-in-all, G1 parts are getting harder to come by and based on my experience I will be keeping them in mind for future needs. Below is the number I reached out to if you need parts:

614-949-0529
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2019, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Halo select has been horrible

He sent me unusable parts & didn't send others .

He has offered for a year to send parts or a refund
to make it up to me but never does .

Not sure what he is going through
but this has been a terrible parts buying experience for me .

He seems to do fine for others but that is little consolation .
RIMSPOKE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2019, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

I have had great experience buying parts from Brent in person on several occasions (he even helped me with the installations). Also, via text, PayPal. Shipment arrvied as promised and in good condition.
176k miles, 64.8 LMPG, April 2017, Bought from Original Owner
232k miles 64.8 LMPG as of May 2019
AP1ZE1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2019, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

From my various reads on this forum, Brent at Halo has been 1000% consistent with...

Inconsistency.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S Keith is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-02-2019, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

He's a total ripoff, I get Peaple who contact me for parts after been rip off or no response after sending him their money.
Honda hybrid442 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2019, 04:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to retepsnikrep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Keith View Post
From my various reads on this forum, Brent at Halo has been 1000% consistent with...

Inconsistency.
Nail head!

ObdIIc&c, Imac&c, ImaBoost, Current Hacks available. Enqs to 150mpg[at]gmail.com
retepsnikrep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in