All parts must go - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > 1st Generation Honda Insight Forum > Honda Insight Forum 1st-Gen Discussion

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default All parts must go

Hi everyone,
I have a collection of some new and used parts for the 1st generation Insight that are available for sale to anyone who lives in the Tampabay area of Florida. I am planning to relocate and I no longer have my 2003 Insight, so my collection of parts must go. I have one or two parts invoices for some of the new parts, but I will accept any reasonable offer. I do not deliver, so this offer is for local pick up only. Please send me a PM if anyone is interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 691D6246-124A-4F6B-BFFC-4303CBEE767E.jpg (171.5 KB, 33 views)
Curious Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 06:33 PM   #2 (permalink)

Whats in the clear plastic. Big item
slociviccoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

The item in the original plastic covering with the part number on it is a new rear bumper cover lower trim piece that attaches to the bottom of the rear bumper cover. The part no. is 71510-S3Y-000. Honda calls that part the rear bumper cover skirt and is Black.
Curious Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 09:36 AM   #4 (permalink)

Neat but local pickup only kills it. Good luck, I would post in classifieds.
ADDvanced is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location (Required)
Where you live
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in