2001 Insight Automatic for sale - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > 1st Generation Honda Insight Forum > Honda Insight Forum 1st-Gen Discussion

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2019, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2001 Insight Automatic for sale

Hello everyone, I recently just purchased a four-wheel drive vehicle for work and do not need an additional vehicle. With a heavy heart I'm selling my 2001 Honda Insight with an automatic transmission. It has approximately 160k miles on it. The car runs great and actually just got new tires on it. Overall the car has no problems and I'd love to see it go to an owner who will appreciate it as much as I have. Please note the wheels spats have been cut out and I have installed wheel spacers to have it handle better in bad road conditions. The cars IMA seems to be in great health, I simply charge and discharge it 2-3 times a year (grid charger included) and have done so for years without issue. I just took it on a 950 mile trip down to Georgia not long ago. I figured I'd post it first on here as everyone is familiar and knows what they want. I'm located In Westminster Maryland as far as the location goes. Non smoker of course. I'd like to get $2,000 for it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190407_111114_1560801816248.jpg (95.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 20190407_111122_1560801830542.jpg (96.5 KB, 32 views)
insight500 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2019, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBossk

hey silver with black wheels looks pretty good. Mines blue and I feel like it wouldn't work

edit... lmao I didn't even notice you cut the rear wheel spats. that makes it look a million times better. Did you do it yourself?

good luck with the sale

Last edited by DaBossk; 06-19-2019 at 04:32 PM.
DaBossk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2019, 09:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBossk View Post
hey silver with black wheels looks pretty good. Mines blue and I feel like it wouldn't work [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif[/IMG]

edit... lmao I didn't even notice you cut the rear wheel spats. that makes it look a million times better. Did you do it yourself?

good luck with the sale

Hey thanks, I think it looks better too. Mpg hasn't been affected negatively at all either. Personally, I think black rims look better on almost any vehicle. I'd say go for it. Plasti dip it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2019, 04:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

New price set to $1,700.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in