Global Economics and Banking - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Off Topic Section > Honda Insight Lounge

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I'm not the one who ****ed this Country up. I'm just here to pick up the shitty pieces, make sense of it, and do my best to offer solutions to problems.

Damn it, this turned into a rant. I have more to say but it will fall on deaf ears. Except for the few great here.
Jeez....way to be positive. Have you ever lived outside the US to qualify you for your opinion that my country is F'd up?

I own a charger already, like many on IC. I couldn't make my own, so i invested in an elegant, safe, reliable one, made by Genesis. I'm happy with it. I also read lots of discussions about Chinese made sticks on here...not interested. Good luck with your endeavor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Insight T-Shirts 4Sale: PM Me.
Monte Carlo Blue 01 5spd w/CRZ seats
CDN Aquamarine Blue 01 DDSOLD to fellow Insighter friend
Silver 01 5spd #0160 Sold to fellow Insight owner
Citrus #1159 Sold to Insight Fan
Red '00 A/C project SOLD to fellow Insighter friend
Citrus #2083
Sold to a fellow Insight owner.
Red '01 A/C parts car.

Last edited by jime; 01-06-2014 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Overly long quote
freezin4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2014, 11:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Global Economics and Banking

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezin4 View Post
Jeez....way to be positive. Have you ever lived outside the US to qualify you for your opinion that my country is F'd up?
You live in the nanny state of Maryland and you don't think your country (which prints over a trillion dollars a year out of "thin air" and records every email and phone call you make) is F'd up.......Seriously? WoW
Foos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2014, 11:57 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foos View Post
You live in the nanny state of Maryland and you don't think your country (which prints over a trillion dollars a year out of "thin air" and records every email and phone call you make) is F'd up.......Seriously? WoW
Yes, you put your finger on something real, but the nation hasn't bitten the dust yet

Read George Tyler's "What Went Wrong, How the 1% Hijacked the American Middle Class............." and Hayek's "Road to Serfdom" for two opposing views of the evolution of economies.

Sorry for the thread creep, an me a moderator all ready.

Last edited by jime; 01-06-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: spelling
jime is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Yeah, our country, as great as it is, is really in for a rude awakening. No one here can tell me how we can cure our $18 Trillion debt (give or take a few Trillion) unless we do a BK and I'm not talking Burger King. Numerically impossible to get out of this mess. Watch Detroit and then multiply it nationally and that is our only way out. The slate will be wiped clean as is done in all BK's and we start from scratch. The people that get hurt in Detroit, due to their BK, is a small sampling of what is coming for the average Joe.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Just like Cyprus, we will have a bail-in from pretty much every bank account, the laws are already on the books to do it and even with that money...the banks will still be as bankrupt as they are now. When you consider that they have hundreds of trillions of derivative bets that will never be paid. The collapse will be epic.
Zerohedge
Sgtreport
Jsmineset
and many other alternative news sites offer views and news that you won't ever see reported on from the bought and paid for main street news presstitutes.
Foos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-06-2014, 02:39 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by galevin View Post
No one here can tell me how we can cure our $18 Trillion debt (give or take a few Trillion) unless we do a BK and I'm not talking Burger King.

Sorry galevin, I do a lot of reading on economics, but this term somehow slipped past me. What is a "BK" ?
Old 01-07-2014, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jime View Post
Sorry galevin, I do a lot of reading on economics, but this term somehow slipped past me. What is a "BK" ?
I'm sorry. Sometimes my abbreviations/phrases that I make up are a figment of my imagination and unknown to others and I apologize.
Just a few examples:
BK=Bankruptcy
Roberto DeNiro's= money
gangnum style= someone buying up Insights with reckless abandon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in