Northern Ohio Insights - Meetup? - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Off Topic Section > Honda Insight Lounge

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Northern Ohio Insights - Meetup?

I have moved from Northern Ohio, Cleveland area, to an area further west. I am now closer to Cedar Point, and have started to notice a few Insight G1s.

Three near me out here, one south, two to the west all silver, and two back in Cleveland. One blue which was reported to me, and one red I saw parked under some snow.

Is anyone interested in a meetup? Or are there more that I don't know about?
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2014, 10:29 AM   #2 (permalink)

No interest, or no one on here in the area?
Old 02-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

You could always PM InsightCentral member Rayholan.
He is in the Northern Ohio area.

Ona a related note... Don't forget to plan to take a road trip with Ray and others up to Madison, WI this summer for InsightFest in July. There's more info on this InsightCentral thread.
https://www.insightcentral.net/forums...tml#post401921

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

608-729-4082

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile service also available
ericbecky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2014, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Cool Meeting in Northern Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
No interest, or no one on here in the area?
Sorry man, missed your post. As Eric mentioned, I'm near Cleveland. There is a fairly active Insight group in the Akron area. Last meeting was sparsely attended due to weather. Drop me a PM if you're interested in keeping tabs on the next get together. Probably won't happen until late March or April. It's a spirited and knowledgeable group. Many of the guys have more than one Insight.

Ray
Old 02-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayholan View Post
Sorry man, missed your post. As Eric mentioned, I'm near Cleveland. There is a fairly active Insight group in the Akron area. Last meeting was sparsely attended due to weather. Drop me a PM if you're interested in keeping tabs on the next get together. Probably won't happen until late March or April. It's a spirited and knowledgeable group. Many of the guys have more than one Insight.

Ray
Actually sir, I believe I messaged you when I posted this (right before or after).

I basically tried to invite myself while trying not to be pushy, rude, or creepy lol. I am really interested, since I have started seeing so many in the area, I was hoping others would chime in. I am definitely interested in making the journey, easy compared to the GGP or Madison

Edit:

I apologize, I actually messaged RodHoward about it after seeing a gathering posted in another thread from January. My Insight is easily spotted, but it seems no other members have caught me.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
Actually sir, I believe I messaged you when I posted this (right before or after).

I basically tried to invite myself while trying not to be pushy, rude, or creepy lol. I am really interested, since I have started seeing so many in the area, I was hoping others would chime in. I am definitely interested in making the journey, easy compared to the GGP or Madison

Edit:

I apologize, I actually messaged RodHoward about it after seeing a gathering posted in another thread from January. My Insight is easily spotted, but it seems no other members have caught me.
No worries. Glad you got the info.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayholan View Post
No worries. Glad you got the info.
Do you all post information regarding meets on this site, or PM it, or otherwise? I understood your post that it may not be for a bit with weather, but I just want to make sure I can make arrangements if possible when a date/time is decided.

Maybe invite others if I find them before hand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in