Bring it back! - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > 3rd Generation Honda Insight Forum > Honda Insight MPG

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2018, 11:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Bring it back!

I would love to see a G one aluminum body – Carbon fiber – magnesium wheels– Sodium glass carbon graphene batteries and a better aerodynamic drag coefficient in the year 2019. There's about 15 people on here Who could tell you how to achieve it. I know the American government would frown but bring back a winner ! Honda corporation we know you can do it you already done it before " play it Sam Play it like you used to " that's a little Bogart. And put a seven speed transmission in it MT that is .I just wonder if y'all were allowed how mesmerizing of a car could you build. And give 120 psi tires a shot at it if you don't know you'd be surprised what the absence of drag loss feels like . If you need any motivational speakers to address your engineers and higher ups I am available especially when we get done picking cotton.
NathanC is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-18-2018, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Ecky

It would be very hard for me to move back to a steel car, living in Vermont. Not fun having holes in the quarter panels after 5 years and to the scrapyard in 10.

Frankly I'm a little disappointed that it's a sedan too, but I actually really like the drivetrain. As much as I like manual transmissions, there would be no point, it's an EV with a gasoline generator most of the time it's driving.
Old 07-18-2018, 01:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have 4 G ones i'll never go back to a stEel car. . I may Buy some more aluminum before long! I love the smell of lithium batteries early in the morning. I just wished I could get them in a insight?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2018, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

You can't afford one. Honda sold every first gen Insight at a loss.

But if you can afford it, find it and buy it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_1-litre_car

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Warm White or Cool White available!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2000 Insight,
tryingbe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2018, 08:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Just think what that car would get with a little more air pressure!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location (Required)
Where you live
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in