Get ready for the 100 Days of InsightFest! Visiting all of Cities of North America - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Hybrid and Alternative Fuel Forum > Hybrid Socials and Events

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2018, 08:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Get ready for the 100 Days of InsightFest! Visiting all of Cities of North America

As a lead up to InsightFest 2018 (July 13-15 Madison,WI) I've decided to do something extra special.

Starting April 1st, for 100 days I'll be taking InsightFest on the road, hitting the top 100 cities in North America.

I will lead a travelling team of dedicated Honda Insight fanatics convoy-style across the continent to share our love of this incredible car.

Mobile lifts will be on hand for you to do whatever crazy project you want to your car.

If you dont have the skills to do the job, 100 mechanics will be available to work on your car for free, and all parts are included at no cost as well!

And if you have a valid driver's license, you could win a free Insight.

Yep! 100 Gen 1 Insights will be given out during the 100 Days of InsightFest; one per event. All colors and configurations will be represented. Even extra rare ones like White left-hand drive, Citrus CVT, and the infamous 5-cylinder.

More details will be sent to you when you are approved as a member of "Honda-Insight” Yahoo group, so act soon.

Gonna be a great time!
Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Eric Powers
InsightFest 2018 Organizer (and April Fool's jokester)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

608-729-4082

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile service also available

Last edited by ericbecky; 04-01-2018 at 10:04 AM.
ericbecky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2018, 10:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

That's amazing. Will you be visiting Phoenix? I need a new oscillation overthruster installed.

S Keith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2018, 10:59 AM   #3 (permalink)

Not sure about the overthrusters yet. But maybe VerticalScope (owners of InsighCentral) will donate one?

I forgot to mention that there will be a special showcase in Phoenix in which will have a display of the first 20 Insight battery sticks ever produced. They, of course, will be protected by armed guards but if you want I may be able to get you access to try grid charging them.

608-729-4082

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2018, 11:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

I'll be there with my 300V/4A PSU... we'll wake those puppies up.

S Keith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2018, 12:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Oh Boy! I hope I can see you on the way through Denver!

Can you bring a "Turbo Encabulator" as well? I've always wnted to see one of those in person!

2001 M/T 194K Silver, second daughter's car
2000 M/T 149K Red, wife's car
2010 EX 145K Metallic Gray, first daughter's car
tervic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2018, 02:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

How do you join the yahoo insight club.
Honda hybrid442 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2018, 12:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
vote 4 mawah

I always wanted to travel the country. Can I lead the caravan in my HCH2?
I think I can find one of these that can help with IMA analysis.
Besides, I'm extremely patient and can listen to endless interpretations of the laws of physics as they relate to Honda Hybrids.

Last edited by WillS; 04-02-2018 at 12:47 AM. Reason: que up the dual coloum gas chromatagraph
WillS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2018, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

UPDATE: I hope you all enjoyed this April Fool's announcement yesterday.

While InsightFest 2018 in Madison, WI is a real thing, sadly the extra 100 days travelling road show is not.

I hope you all were a least a tiny bit fooled for a moment and enjoyed a good laugh about the joke announcement.

Best Insight wishes to all of you. Especially those that I will see at the REAL InsightFest 2018 July 13-15!

608-729-4082

Last edited by ericbecky; 04-02-2018 at 08:14 AM.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Damnit! Sorry this is only a joke, my flux capacitor needs some tuning.
2010 Insight Gen2 - Clear Sky Blue Metallic- Wife's, 80k

striider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2018, 09:28 PM   #10 (permalink)

Default Inaugural post

I need two posts. So - this will be #1. I was baited in by the 100 days traveling. The portable lift was viable. The 100 mechanics was a bit much. 100 Insights given away - thought someone must have a lot of extra $$ but seemed like a stretch to find 100 to give away regardless of the funding. But the Yahoo group - that was when I thought "No Way this is Real"! Was just browsing around the site so missed 4/1 by 40 days and nights!
Very nice post though as I was wondering how big of a deal this event is, so it was nice bait!

2012 Honda Insight

former 3rd gen Prius owner
rmiata10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in