As always, I am looking for constructive criticism about the 2018 version of InsightFest as well as ideas for what else to include that wasn't there this year.
Hopefully the feedback can be used to improve not only InsightFest, but get ideas for other local enthusiast meetups as well.
I have pretty thick skin, and I truly want these events to be what the community wants. So fire away.
From my perspective overall things went well. For instance, I didn't have to make a claim on the event insurance policy nor break up any heated arguments.
If you don't want to post publicly, feel free to send me an email or call me. [email protected]
. 608-729-4082 If you want to remain anonymous you could always send feedback via an anonymous email service like Guerrilla mail
Some possible areas of improvement and other ideas off the top of my head
- More tables for buy/sell
- parking so all cars can be onsite
- Earlier commitments from folks willing to do sessions
- Include all meals (this would likely increase registration price)
- Hire someone to make/coordinate said meals
- specific time set aside for organized group photo
- get a K20 engine swap at the event
- get Peter Perkins to come
- have awards certificates for various categories
- microphone for some sessions if room is too loud
- semi private/private room for Saturday dinner
So what else have you guys got for me?