Green Drive Expo rolls into Madison, Wisconsin July 17 & 18 for it's fifth year of fun and we look forward to seeing you there!
We've been dispelling myths and sharing information about green vehicles for five years now, and it's people like you that make Green Drive Expo great
There are always plenty of IC folks there. Some have already registered and now it's time for you to register, too
. The weekend is like a big family reunion and I can't wait to enjoy hanging out with everyone.
So what is special about this year's event?
from Who Killed the Electric car will be the featured speaker this year and she'll share her views on where green vehicles are headed.
There will be special vehicles to drive at this year's event like the
- Toyota PHEV
- Ford Focus BEV
- Enginer PHEV
You'll see cars like the EV1
, X-prize participant vehicles, Teslas, Toyota's fuel cell vehicle, find out about how to use your ScanGauge, and repair hybrid batteries.
There will be plenty for the public to see and do, but for those of you who sign up as members this year we'll have plenty more!
Fun things like the MPG Challenge on Friday, Owners Showcase on Saturday, cruise-in night on Thursday, reserved time to drive the Prius PHEV
, awards, door prizes, private technical and user sessions.
With your $75 registration you get:
- Green Drive Expo T-Shirt
- Green Drive Expo Goodie Bag
- Reserved space to show your green vehicle in the Green Drive Expo "Owners Showcase"
- Eligibility to win awards in the Green Drive Expo "Owners Showcase"
- Eligibility for special members-only door prizes
- You and your children (under age 16) receive free admission to the Dane County Fair
- Full access to the members' hospitality area
- Invitation to compete in the Green Drive Expo MPG Challenge on Friday, July 16
- Green Drive Expo Member-only "How-To" sessions on Sunday morning
- Invitations to the Green Drive Expo members-only gatherings during the weekend
- And, of course, you'll also receive the satisfaction of knowing you're helping make the Green Drive Expo event possible!
I could go on and on, but I'll stop there for now. Feel free to ask any questions and I'll respond in the thread.
Come join us in celebrating five years of hybrid car camaraderie!
You can register for the event on line
Become a Member - Madison
Also checkout the Facebook page
for the latest updates.