2005 Honda Accord Hybrid .... Coupe?? - Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum

Go Back   Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum > Hybrid and Alternative Fuel Forum > Insight and Honda News

Insightcentral.net is the premier Honda Insight Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2004, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid .... Coupe??

Does anyone know if Honda plans to make their new Accord Hybrid on the coupe models? I always wondered why they didn't do this for the Civic Hybrid. Now considering that they are pushing the Accord hybrid as a performance vehicle, why not a coupe version? Thanks.
glu80 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2004, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Arsenic1250

because there is hardly a difference in weight between the coupe and sedan, and the whole reason for the 4 door civic hybrid, was well for a 4 door hybrid so you couldfit more than 2 people in. Which worked in florida at least every dealership has been almost sold out. 3 of the dealerships I went to originally had 20 hybrid civics 2 of them sold out, aand 1 dealership had 3 left. Maybe they will decide to make a coupe hybrid, but I would think they would rather put more time, and money into how to make these engines better, or work on hydrogen cars, and other models. I heard they were going to make the s2000 a hybrid also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 2 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Arsenic1250 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Insight Central: Honda Insight Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in