TPMS (Bypass) is this possible ????
I know it's Not Legal in Ur Country But in mine nobody seem to care about it.
I have 2Gen EX 2010 Model . All TPMS Sensor are Gone ....
It's still hard to by from other Country ......
on E-bay i cant find my country for shipping list :P
yeah From Myanmar with pain in the *** !!
it in the pic i attach
- TPMS ..... Removing Fuse . or Removing TPMS control Box the light will
hunt me forever ..
- Cutting the CAN L or CAN H same thing. Even Both wires Cut
- Some Toyota owner in u r country found their solution ..some evrn buy
Tpms radio box that duplicate TPMS signal .
- I Came up with a Idea that few week ago TPMS warning goes of on my
- There is No Sensor at all. so system failure and i want that :D
- In Honda Service Manual has it ...Tyre went flat but no indicator no DTC
- In 20 pin Connector pin No. 8 and 3 volt test with meter
less than 00.1 @ ignition key is switch off system is good :D:D:D
battery volt @ ignition key is switch off that could caused the
system fail to report Error.. ( or ) Gauge module went bad :):)
but i tried . out of luck .... so i switch to plan B ..... see in pic..
Remove the Fuse No.5 ( ignition ) cut the Pin No. 8 @ TPMS control
Unit Short to Pin No. 10 .... so system still work as it design ..
and the wire that i cut pin No. 8 the other end to +12v ....
!!! Danger !!!
Without removing the Fuse No.5 +12V distributed to all system
component . Even the Key @ 0 position
TPMS LED ( Low pressure / System ) will receive +V on the
Negative side :D if my math is right the wont light up :D
So may be That might rid of Bitching TPMS
The Name should be BTMS :D:D:D:D
( Honda Civic Symmetric is better understandable )
It is Not A Solution yet and ... i also dont Know It's working or Not .... best guess by my self ....
Asking For Guidance here :D
pls Correct me if i am wrong .. and i ald tried Honda Man Myanmar ..... They also dont know . ( I might end up buying new sensor pack )
In Myanmar Most Insight are Japan import ....
LX EX EX with Navi are very rare :D so very hard to fix also :D