Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Lean Burn = Happiness
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled onto these while installing a MaxIMA battery a while back. Car was a 2000, 12/99 build, never been recalled, even though it was on it's second battery.

I've never seen this *010 MCM before, anyone else have/seen this *010 MCM before? Wish I could have tried them out, but the owner had to drive home that evening . . .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,748 Posts
I stumbled onto these while installing a MaxIMA battery a while back. Car was a 2000, 12/99 build, never been recalled, even though it was on it's second battery.

I've never seen this *010 MCM before, anyone else have/seen this *010 MCM before? Wish I could have tried them out, but the owner had to drive home that evening . . .

Never heard of a 010 MCM, but since you have pictures and some knowledge of history, you should enter the data here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsCIWnPHFF4KdHhRSlZ3ZjRzbFZoQ2Z6d1JVa0JUalE#gid=0

Like you say, it may be the original setup before Honda service ever tinkered it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
jime
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing