Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!

Sadly, I'm selling my 02 Insight and my mechanic/consultant suggested posting the ad on this site. Im in Tucson, AZ. Here's the link to my ad on Craig's List Tucson
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design
(just put up this morning, 2020-06-07:

tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/tucson-2002-honda-insight-hybrid-new/7137448246.html

Get back with me here or on via the Craigs list posting with any questions. Please, the posting is a pretty through description of condition and so are the pictures, I ask that you read the listing fully first before messaging me.

Thanks so much!
Dan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, the price is in the Craig's List posting. I'm asking $4100 for the car. The posting has an extensive detail text of the repair/work history of the vehicle. Best, Dan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Odometer reading is 321,152 miles and the asking price is $4,100. The cosmetic appearance is A++, Can these cars achieve 400,000 miles under these mint conditions to justify the extra expense?.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
No they will go more if you take care of them. This is a Citrus that lives here in Southern California
Scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.