Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh I hate to sell this car. Impeccable condition. 50,000 MILES One female owner. Garaged and babied since new. This car gets an astounding 50 t0 60 miles per gallon. Power window and mirrors and locks. Remote power locks. Runs and looks like new with everything working as new. Ice cold air. 5 speed. Handles beautifully and really a blast to drive. Theft recovery insurance write off salvage but no accidents. Wife won't learn to drive a manual so I have to sell. I have the car fax. Stop being part of the problem. $8200 Gerry 858-874-5852 . More photos at Autotrader.com.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Gosh I hate to sell this car. Impeccable condition. 50,000 MILES One female owner. Garaged and babied since new. This car gets an astounding 50 t0 60 miles per gallon. Power window and mirrors and locks. Remote power locks. Runs and looks like new with everything working as new. Ice cold air. 5 speed. Handles beautifully and really a blast to drive. Theft recovery insurance write off salvage but no accidents. Wife won't learn to drive a manual so I have to sell. I have the car fax. Stop being part of the problem. $8200 Gerry 858-874-5852 . More photos at Autotrader.com.
Got a link to the autotrader ad?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.