Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Either the factory did some very poor paint matching on both doors, or that car is not quite as accident free as the seller claims!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Either the factory did some very poor paint matching on both doors, or that car is not quite as accident free as the seller claims!
Either its had an accident or there was a massive screw up at the factory.
No way should a panel be that different.

Either way $11000 is delusional. The earlier cars had a nicer interior color anyways, so who cares if its an 06.

·
Registered
190 Posts
So looking at the Autocheck, the car was purchased in May of 2006, by July of 2006 (just two months) the car had racked up nearly 4,000 miles. Then 38k miles for the next 12 years. The car looks nice but seems a bit fishy.

·
Engine-Off-Coast
1,419 Posts
It's obviously not worth that much. I bet the IMA light is on P1449. Seller didn't photo whole instrument cluster and doesn't give a word about the hybrid battery.

I'm going to bet on weird lighting from the bright sun, no accident or repaint. Best to photo cars in diffuse light like overcast sky. Plastic panels not matching aluminum doors is what we're seeing. Look at this photo:

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/RrgAAOSw10hapoEE/s-l1600.jpg

No where near as bad as the other photos.

·
3,641 Posts
I agree with Natalya about the photo apppearance due to light condition.
And agree with others that this asking price is over what we have seen them sell for even a 5000 mile example.
It states it has all the options, but I don’t see the trunk mat, trunk cargo net (standard equipment actually), or the optional cargo bag. Maybe seller has them boxed up and in storage.
Nice car though, and getting harder to find with this mileage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts