Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 06 Insight. I need to buy a car for my growing family so I’m putting this awesome car for sale.

It has a brand new battery installed by greentech auto. There is 2 years left on the battery’s warranty, which is transferable. It’s also an upgraded battery, 8.0 amp hour cells. I have added a JVC stereo and some Kicker speakers in the front doors. Stereo allows Bluetooth connectivity and hands free calling. I added leather seats as well matching the interior. Also all the windows are tinted with 3m and have the highest UV protection available. The clutch was replaced and the transmission rebuilt by Honda dealership at 160,000 miles. The car has 194,000 miles on the engine.

This car is awesome and has plenty of life left! My Dad bought the car brand new and I bought from him when he stopped commuting and I started a long commute. I am getting 55 mpg.

I live in Las Vegas and am looking for ~$4,200. I’m willing to negotiate.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Totally! I’m bummed to have to sell it:/ This has been such a fun car and love driving it. Plus the insane gas mileage! Lol. Hope to sell it to someone that will love it also:)

·
Premium Member
2005 G1 NFR 5spd
341 Posts
What is the LMPG? How about a picture of the instrument cluster with engine running showing everything including IMA charge State. Does transmission grind from 3rd to 2nd gear? Do you still have the OEM head unit, Door speakers and original tan cloth seats? Have the OEM rear shocks and springs been replaced? Last 3 VIN numbers? Does it have RE92s and if so what is the remaining
tread depth?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It had the rear shocks replaced sometime around 2011-12. I’ll have to look through the paperwork to find out the mileage. I don’t have the cloth seats anymore because they reupholstered them with the leather. I have the original head unit and speakers. The car has 4 speakers btw. The front two are aftermarket and the rear are still original. But I have the front two original speakers still.

The picture doesn’t have a full charge because I was driving it it. Also it’s a brand new battery as the original post says so it is perfect. 2 years remaining on transferable warranty.

The gears don’t grind because as the original post says the transmission and clutch were replaced/overhauled to solve this problem at 160,000 miles.

The tires are the manufacture recommended. They will need to be replaced soon.

VIN.........506

It has a clean title. I am the second owner my dad was the original owner. It’s been garaged.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts