Honda Insight Forum banner

07 Jun 2014...British Car Show + Cars & Coffee in Frederick, MD

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  jime 
#1 ·
Downtown Frederick, at the Frederick Coffee Co. Cool little place in Shab Row. Nice place to hang and spend a day with or without loved ones.

#2 ·
You didn't go to the British car show this weekend at lilypons? :)

#4 ·
I missed that one! But that explains all the gorgeous MGs and Triumphs I kept seeing. I was thinking they were early for the Frederick gathering :)

#5 ·
How many cars do they usually field?

I've thought it was a nice little area of Frederick, every since you first took me there.

Yes, I went there for coffee the other morning again, and the owner told me about the British cars. They also have a corvette event later on in the summer, but unfortunately he said the classic VW club that had like 50-60 cars there a couple of years ago has disbanded and won't be back this year.

I was enjoying the place a great deal and was thinking, Why didn't we start the MIdAtl meet there over coffee and then move up the mountain in a convoy? ;) there's always next time. Or Annapolis.

#6 · (Edited)
I was enjoying the place a great deal and was thinking, Why didn't we start the MIdAtl meet there over coffee and then move up the mountain in a convoy? ;) there's always next time. Or Annapolis.
The Mid-Atlantic bunch is an "ornery" bunch when it comes to sticking to a daily schedule;)

I think, from prior experience, that the possibility of assembling more than 4-6 folks at 0900 is pretty slim. Goodly numbers eventually show, but not early.

But my preference is to hold the 2015 meet at truck's home in centrally located Manassas. We have access to his lovely deck, garage with lift, and ample parking space. He has already said he'd do it if the date were well coordinated. What can compete with that?????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.