Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not mine.

How about this nice low mileage Citrus? VINJHMZE1374YT005430

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=501476277&LNX=MYATCALERTSEMLSRCH

Seller Comments:
RARE HARD TO FIND ONE OF KIND COLOR. Low mileage Honda Insight with great service. Carfax certified, no accidents, never been smoked in and always garaged. 2 owner car, with all service records, A/C, books and 2 sets of keys. Priced to sell quick. I take trades call 844-217-7839
Old Monroe Automotive
2815 Hwy C, Old Monroe, MO 63369

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’ve been speaking with the seller. They’re saying they’re firm on price. The car has a good number of dents and scrapes that are down to bare metal. From speaking with her the IMA battery is probably weak.

It’s an individual that sells cars from their home. Has

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m in car sales and I’m guessing they’re looking for a sucker. They’ll keep it for months waiting for that sucker. Then if they don’t show up, the seller will eventually they’ll start dropping the price. Check back in a few weeks or a month or two and I’d bet the price will drop.

I’d be surprised if they paid more that $1200 for it on trade in (how they claim to have gotten it) based on the paint and body condition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts