1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I did.

No brainer for me: it's a wear item, it's small, it's non-perishable (I'd smear some rubber grease on the rubber parts to avoid dry rot if worried about long term storage), and it's very cheap.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
It's $27 now :(

Dang, I need those too, all four of my boots are shot.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Pete, can you remember when we had mine up on Truck's lift if this was the part that I needed? I remember a broken boot on a dogbone, I think... Might be the perfect time for me to buy!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
ROFL now it's $26, guy is playing with the prices, I'll jus wait a bit and see if it goes back eventually.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Tried to buy all he had left at his original price and received the following:

Seller has responded to your question about this item

Dear galevin
Good morning,
We apologize for the inconvenience.
There was an error on our listing for eBay item # 140689594073
The correct price for these parts is as listed now ($25.63)
We always offer our customers the lowest price based on the deal we have reached with our providers.
Unfortunately, we cannot reduce the price this time.
We appreciate your interest in our product and we hope we can be of further help in the near future.
Best regards
KM

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pete, can you remember when we had mine up on Truck's lift if this was the part that I needed? I remember a broken boot on a dogbone, I think... Might be the perfect time for me to buy!
Yes, it was. And since the "lube" remedied my scrunching noise, I forgot that my sway bar link boots were also ripped...until you just reminded me. So, the pair I bought will not be on my spares shelf for long. :)

ROFL now it's $26, guy is playing with the prices, I'll jus wait a bit and see if it goes back eventually.
Like Gerald quoted, they made a mistake on the pricing.
"Good morning,There has been an error on our listing for eBay item # 140689594073 The correct price, based on the deal we have reached with our providers, should be $25-27......"

STILL A VERY GOOD DEAL AT THE $27 PRICE POINT WITH FREE SHIPPING!

·
Premium Member
9,983 Posts
They look very similar to the ones the gen 2 takes. I think I paid like 70 bucks for 2 at rockauto.

Yes, some ebay sellers are assholes and do counter productive things for increasing sales. :evil:

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Back up again in price

Can't believe I missed this again. The price is back to $25.89. Sent a best offer of $12 for the remaining stock and was declined. Sux.
Gerald

·
Registered
298 Posts
Update it looks like these are maybe only the front right. But still a good deal on them. I'd cross reference the part number or contact them first to make sure it does in fact fit the Insight before purchasing.

Here you go galevin. These are the same exact part. If you check the fitment chart it says it fits 2000-2006 Honda Insight. There is 6 left at the $12 price tag. Now go get em! :)

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111139006176

1 - 20 of 26 Posts