Honda Insight Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Pilot
5 Posts
Looks like a great addition to the car, was wanting something like this but wasn't sure if there was an option for having CarPlay in a single-slot radio, guess this answers my question! You'd think these would have custom dimming though, is the brightness always completely static/preset or can you change it to be dimmer in some settings somewhere?
This radio is identical to the BOSS elite be7acp-cft... Interesting.
I wonder what the differences are, if any, or if it's another kind of Chinese rebranding thing like we see with most dashcams nowadays, gonna start poking around for some answers

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2003 Honda Pilot
5 Posts
is the brightness always completely static/preset or can you change it to be dimmer in some settings somewhere?
In several manuals I could find of adjacent products you should be able to change the screen brightness in settings, is it that bright at night with the brightness all the way down? If so, I can't imagine how it would look all the way up
I wonder what the differences are, if any, or if it's another kind of Chinese rebranding thing like we see with most dashcams nowadays, gonna start poking around for some answers
They're the same, SSL and Boss rebrand the same head units under different model numbers which is shared across this and other designs of head units available on Amazon and else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts