Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 10, 2012 - 1st Cincinnati Electric Car Club meeting - 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. - Cincinnati Hybrid, 6403 Madison Rd., Madisonville, Cincinnati, OH 45227 - Free - This group is open to everyone, and is especially targeted to: those who own hybrid or plug-in electric vehicles and want to network with other owners; those who are thinking about buying or building an electric vehicle and want a support group; and those who want to help promote electric vehicles for all of their many benefits - Contact Larry Falkin (513) 352-5325, [email protected] for more information.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Good for you Chuck!!!!
EV's are the way of the future!!!!

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
May 10, 2012 - 1st Cincinnati Electric Car Club meeting - 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. - Cincinnati Hybrid, 6403 Madison Rd., Madisonville, Cincinnati, OH 45227 - Free - This group is open to everyone, and is especially targeted to: those who own hybrid or plug-in electric vehicles and want to network with other owners; those who are thinking about buying or building an electric vehicle and want a support group; and those who want to help promote electric vehicles for all of their many benefits - Contact Larry Falkin (513) 352-5325, [email protected] for more information.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish you luck. I have organized many club meeting in Madison, WI since 2004.
If you provide a meeting, they will come!

Also, if you would like to extend the group offer of buying A123 pouch cells to your members, please feel free to read the thread or contact me for more details
608-729-4082, or pm me.

http://www.insightcentral.net/forums/modifications-technical-issues/22520-large-group-purchase-a123-20ah-cells.html

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Eric. They weren't that into the pouch cells but I am. No other Insight G1 owners there but there were a few Civic owners that might be interested. I'm trying to read more about the install and the experience. And the benefits? I'd like to have a bit more power from my battery when I need it to get out of some truck's way. Thanks again to you both for your interest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts