Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
This car has a Lithium LTO conversion, which should provide many years of use.
Car has an aftermarket keyless entry with a remote start.
The audio system is McIntosh and Zapco (two amps), and has a fiberglass shoebox enclosure with an 8" McIntosh woofer.
The source unit is the McIntosh MX406, considered one of the best car audio radios ever made.
The window tint is light yellow, and the seats (Green) were imported from japan. (all US Insights had grey seats)
The transmission was rebuilt with all new bearings, and the synchros were modified (de-tabbed) to prevent downshifting issues. Axels were replaced, and clutch is new.
Car runs excellent, body is in fair condition and could use a repaint.

Also included, spare 2000 insight for parts and a quarter panel. The spare car has NO motor, transmission, or IMA.

This car is located in Speedway Indiana and can be shown in August between the 10th and 14th, and also between the 20th and 25th.

Clean Tennessee title (spare car has an Indiana title)

$5500

Facebook Insight listing: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/865577270636078/

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
how many LTO cells or packs? I counted 5 packs / 60 cells
correct, but re-configuring it a 72 is negotiable. I've also got all the Peter Perkins stuff set aside that I could part with. I also have to pick up two pairs of LTO battery frames that I ordered from Natalya, and one of those will go with this car.

Reactions: Natalya

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
how Many miles on the car?
I think it's 235k? 245? I'll check and update this thread when I'm up in Indianapolis next week

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #10
Downsizing. All I need is 1, and the silver 2000 that was given to me recently suffices.

Reactions: Natalya
1 - 10 of 10 Posts