Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling because I need a car with more seats, We have a family of 7 and a two seater just doesn't work for us anymore. I really did try, I promise. :)
  • Asking Price - $5500 obo
  • Year - 2000
  • Color - Silver
  • Transmission - 5spd
  • Current Mileage - 129,000
  • Location - Fort Wayne, IN (Northern Indiana)
  • High Voltage Battery Age/Condition - 2.5 years, still under BumbleBee Warranty
  • Transmission Condition - Excellent
  • Engine or IMA Codes Showing - None
  • Interior Condition Summary - Very Good
  • Exterior Condition Summary - Good, some dings and scratches
Runs and drives like new, AC works, transmission shifts excellent, this car needs no maintenance, repairs, or anything. I am very particular about maintaining my car so everything that needed attention got it. All the typical problem areas have been addressed such as the wet seatbelt, dash buttons, engine grounds, EGR cleaning, etc. 120 mile service just done which included all dry or cracked rubber suspension parts and all fluids, transmission, brakes, and clutch fluid were changed. Service records available for last 5 years.

List of upgrades
  • 15% window tint all around
  • BumbleBeeMax battery
  • Scotts front stiffer springs (does not make the ride more harsh but improves handling)
  • Scotts rear stiffer springs along with spacer to give more travel in the rear
  • Scotts underbelly aluminum pan
  • Sound System
    • Kenwood CD/USB/Bluetooth receiver
    • Eclipse Amplifier with custom mount under seat
    • 8" JL subwoofer hidden in rear
    • This is the custom system and box made by John Wayland back in the day
  • Extra set of winter wheels and tires. Dunlop Winter Maxx - They are amazing in the snow, you can drive circles around the snow plows
  • Homemade Hybrid charger and discharger, i have not used it on this new battery but it is setup to be able to use.
Now what you really want to see, pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Yes, I still listen to DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince

This sub box is hidden under the floor in the passenger rear corner, just took it out to get a picture.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After looking around more and pricing other Insights, im adjusting this price to $5000 obo.

·
Registered
03 Suzuki Burgman 650, 04 Staurn Vue V6 AWD(Pilot PWR train), 05 Honda Accord, 13 Honda Pilot AWD
9 Posts
I'm in NM looking for a 2000 or 2001 (for 10 years). Don't "need" winter tires in Roswell, NM but good to have. Flying out of state or shipping is what adds to cost. Still a very nice 2000!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Selling because I need a car with more seats, We have a family of 7 and a two seater just doesn't work for us anymore. I really did try, I promise. :)
  • Year - 2000
  • Color - Silver
  • Transmission - 5spd
  • High Voltage Battery Age/Condition - 2.5 years, still under BumbleBee Warranty
Runs and drives like new, AC works, transmission shifts excellent, this car needs no maintenance, repairs, or anything. I am very particular about maintaining my car so everything that needed attention got it. All the typical problem areas have been addressed such as the wet seatbelt, dash buttons, engine grounds, EGR cleaning, etc. 120 mile service just done which included all dry or cracked rubber suspension parts and all fluids, transmission, brakes, and clutch fluid were changed. Service records available for last 5 years.

List of upgrades
  • BumbleBeeMax battery
  • Scotts front stiffer springs (does not make the ride more harsh but improves handling)
  • Sound System
  • Extra set of winter wheels and tires. Dunlop Winter Maxx - They are amazing in the snow, you can drive circles around the snow plows
  • Homemade Hybrid charger and discharger, i have not used it on this new battery but it is setup to be able to use.
Now what you really want to see, pictures. View attachment 87399
View attachment 87400 View attachment 87401 View attachment 87402 View attachment 87403 View attachment 87404 View attachment 87405 View attachment 87406 View attachment 87407
View attachment 87408
Yes, I still listen to DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince View attachment 87409 View attachment 87410 View attachment 87411 View attachment 87412 View attachment 87413 View attachment 87414
This sub box is hidden under the floor in the passenger rear corner, just took it out to get a picture. View attachment 87415 View attachment 87418
  • Year - 2000
  • Color - Silver
  • Transmission - 5spd

List of upgrades
  • BumbleBeeMax battery
  • Sound System
Now what you really want to see, pictures. View attachment 87399
View attachment 87400 View attachment 87401 View attachment 87402 View attachment 87403 View attachment 87404 View attachment 87405 View attachment 87406 View attachment 87407
Is the car still available?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts