Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Red,

How is the tranny? Does it have the 3-2 or 2-1 grinding of gears during downshifting or is the tranny okay?
Gerald

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Did you sell the car? I see that the eBay auction was ended. Congrats if you did and I think you did very well. 200k mi, bad IMA and bad tranny. $1500. You did well. It was worth $1000 to me but you were too far away to drive 1100 mi round trip.
Gerald

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did you sell the car? I see that the eBay auction was ended. Congrats if you did and I think you did very well. 200k mi, bad IMA and bad tranny. $1500. You did well. It was worth $1000 to me but you were too far away to drive 1100 mi round trip.
Gerald
I offered him $1k over email when he had it listed on CL previously. I never heard back.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
I don't think the car was worth $1500 to me if it was across the street. Sometimes its better to pay a few more dollars and have 10x the car. Norton you are farther away then me. Good luck with a 1500+ mi transport for a car that been gangbanged. But every situation is different so I truly wish you the best if you have your heart set on this car. Maybe my "hoopties" increased in value $500/car overnight.
Gerald

1 - 8 of 8 Posts