Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 2000 Insight for $3500.

121,000 miles.

Silver

5spd

Located in Vancouver, WA

Just replaced the IMA battery with a refurbished from Bumblebee Batteries. It's about a month old.

No codes.

Interior is in good condition. No rips. A few minor stains/discoloration on the seats. I was using a lumbar support in the driver seat for the last few months and when I took it out I realized the Velcro created a fuzzy strip across the back part of the seat.

Exterior is also in good shape. No dents or major scratches. The biggest sign of wear is the scratches on the top of the rear bumper.

Also recently replaced spark plugs and adjusted valves.

Lifetime mpg is at 55.

After market cruise control. I only used it a handful of times in the 4 years I owned it. But it works.

A/C works.

After market radio unit doesn't work too well. I only used it for podcasts. Worked well enough for that.

I have pictures on Craigslist, but I can't post a link. I've always come here to read advice but never became an expert to post. I can't send you the link if you want. Or just search Craigslist in Vancouver, WA. It's the only one currently listed.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
MonkeyMeatballs
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing