Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Honda INSIGHT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG950729.jpg
few quick notes: no holds, first come first serve. Realistically I can only show it from 7pm to 10pm mountain time on weekdays.
Snow tires shown here will not be included.
Will come with oem rims/new tires.

A manual with 140k made and originally sold in Canada. It has a block heater, battery charger, spare tire and tools. 6 disk cd changer not included/installed. Runs perfectly for 20 years, minor ding on the door. Im asking 2600 firm. Will add more photos soon. As per fourm rules, no low ball offers please.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looks nice, do you have additional photos, of the interior? Are the tires re92's? What brand is the grid charger? Has the hybrid battery been replaced if yes when and what type of battery, any transferable warranty?

Thanks

·
Registered
2000 Honda INSIGHT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
View attachment 84793 few quick notes: no holds, first come first serve. Realistically I can only show it from 7pm to 10pm mountain time on weekdays.
Snow tires shown here will not be included.
Will come with oem rims/new tires.

A manual with 140k made and originally sold in Canada. It has a block heater, battery charger, spare tire and tools. 6 disk cd changer not included/installed. Runs perfectly for 20 years, minor ding on the door. Im asking 2600 firm. Will add more photos soon. As per fourm rules, no low ball offers please.
Hi,
IMA Battery OK?
Thanks
Yes but it's already sold, sorry about that. I'll take it down

·
Registered
2000 Honda INSIGHT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks nice, do you have additional photos, of the interior? Are the tires re92's? What brand is the grid charger? Has the hybrid battery been replaced if yes when and what type of battery, any transferable warranty?

Thanks
They are pirelli p4's, can't remember grid charger, it has by previous owner can't remember exactly what cells it has. but she's already sold, sorry I'll take it down ASAP.

·
Registered
276 Posts

Thanks
You’d look good in a Citrus!!! /:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.