Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting out of the Insight gig..Buying an electric car. Have a 2000 MT with 75k and a 2001MT with 163k...2000 is excellent condition except IMA code on rebuilt Bumblebee pack replacement...bought sticks on IC...Only other issue is needs new glass run gasket on drivers side... 2001 MT has rebuilt Bumblebee pack replacement...bought sticks on IC...new paint,windshield, $350 film on windshield to prevent breaking...2001 has new RE-90'S.....Have a ton of NEW parts in boxes...Genesis One charger/discharger... 2 sets of cruise controls...2 stock O2 sensors...$700 double Din radio bezel...HID Projector lamps...4 new RE92'S unmounted... 2 new rear drums...and much more....$6000 for all or will separate....2001 Is gone on Monday if it doesn't sell here

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
On both of the cars, how old is the battery pack? What do you mean by " new glass run gasket" Can you list the separate parts with prices? Pictures?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Ken probably has more things than he can even take time to list.
I talked with him on the phone and while we were chatting quite a few more items popped into his head like egr valves, front brake pads, fact that the cars have fumoto valves, Scott's belly pans, etc.

Basically he is cleaning house and wants it all gone now.
Ripping the band-aid off rather than selling it in dribs and drabs over time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent

The low mileage 2000 MT silver with 75k is pristine....and has been excellently maintained...anyone who knows me can arrest to my OCD with my cars....I'm buying an electric car that I've been drooling over...hence the fire sale...wife says one car only as a condition of the new purchase...I can be reached at 586 206 0888....everything must go by Tuesday night...this site isn't allowing me to post pictures so if you call I can send them that way..No matter what the 2001 MT Blue will get traded in and then I will start to sell the spare parts piecemeal. Get moving while this deal is available.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm out..

I am officially not an Insight owner anymore. 11 years of wonderful service and good memories of the people I have met on this forum. Also the Insight meets at Mike's, Gerald's and Eric's shop. I'll keep in touch and maybe I'll show up at a future event. Who knows...maybe I'll get the itch again !:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts