Honda Insight Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good morning, I only need the left and right strakes,
By strakes I am referring to the under bumper part that goes between the bumper and the inner fender well , please advise price shipped to 79912

·
Registered
2002 J32 Honda Insight
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Do you have the plastic trim piece that goes over the exterior driver side A-Pillar?
Sorry I need this to replace my daily.

Good morning, I only need the left and right strakes,
By strakes I am referring to the under bumper part that goes between the bumper and the inner fender well , please advise price shipped to 79912
I will DM, let me see if I can remove.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,
Do you have a spare bolt, part number 90182-S3Y-000? Snapped mine trying to replace my shocks. Let me know what the cost would be if you have it available. Thanks!
Benjamin

·
Registered
2002 J32 Honda Insight
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for the reply, they are going to mark it discontinued shortly. Tried to buy it from there first, but thank you for your response back. I will keep hunting!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have a 2000 MT Honda Insight that I am parting out.
I will be keeping most of the exterior pieces such as doors, trunk, skirts, and hood but pretty much everything else is available.

View attachment 85835

Current mileage on the car is about 250K and some of the exterior pieces are not in the best condition.
Car and parts are located in South Florida.
The battery/dc-dc converter/ecm/bcm/junction board are all still available
The engine along with the 5 spd transmission is also available.

I am willing to ship any part and am flexible on pricing. Just feel free to let me know what you are looking for.

Parts sold so far (7/9/2020):
Hello everyone,

I have a 2000 MT Honda Insight that I am parting out.
I will be keeping most of the exterior pieces such as doors, trunk, skirts, and hood but pretty much everything else is available.

View attachment 85835

Current mileage on the car is about 250K and some of the exterior pieces are not in the best condition.
Car and parts are located in South Florida.
The battery/dc-dc converter/ecm/bcm/junction board are all still available
The engine along with the 5 spd transmission is also available.

I am willing to ship any part and am flexible on pricing. Just feel free to let me know what you are looking for.

Parts sold so far (7/9/2020):
Hi,

I'm looking for a Rear Trim Panel Upper Trim (P/N 84642-S3Y-003ZA) Do you have that available still?

Thanks,

Fred

·
Premium Member
2001 5S "Turbo"
11,362 Posts
FredT:
Please include your location in your Profile.
Thank You.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts