Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Shipping? YES

Ladies and gents, It's time to move some parts out of the shed in lieu of a move. Everything is up for grabs. Please PM me with what you want, and a fair market offer. All parts are pulled off a rear ended 00 Silver Insight. Parts NOT available are as follows (due to damage or I may end up keeping them)

-axles
-front knuckles/hubs
-battery pack
-floor mats
-seats
-windshield

Everything else unless noted above is available. The shell is also available if anyone needs to cannibalize the body a quarter panel or roof skin. Otherwise, to the scrapper it goes.

Located in the SF Bay Area, but willing to deliver in person if compensated properly, and assuming your parts would fit inside of my Insight for transport.

I will be also attending the Bay Area Insight Meet in Danville 02/29/2020. We can meet there if anyone in SoCal is interested.

Also travelling to central Nevada the late April (04/16/2020 to 04/21/2020). I can meet anywhere along this route, and deviate off route within a reasonable time and distance.

Please inquire through text for faster response. Also use my ZIP code above to calculate shipping of your choice. Please come up with reasonable offers, as I am unfamiliar with the value of these parts. Thank you.

Robert

707-344-7521

·
Premium Member
10,321 Posts
johnp249;
Please include your Location in your profile, as ALL G1 Insighters have done.
Thank You.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Door handle is available.
Untracked Gauge bezel available

Will get weight and dimensions on Sunday and reply back. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
1,671 Posts
The title says parting out 2000. There were no CVTs in 2000.

Scott

·
Registered
6 Posts
not looking for the side wheel covers looking for the underbody plastic that goes fromo the wheel well to the rear bumper

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Rob, looking for the underbody plastics which go from the wheel wells to the front bumper. Ship to: 46208

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hnglider - I have that piece ready.

Red2000insight - I have the bumper cover available, but unsure how to go about shipping it.

Both of you can text me here. Thanks

Robert
707-344-7521

1 - 20 of 21 Posts