Honda Insight Forum banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think I do. Lemme check. Did you get the cat yet? How much was the shipping?
Yes, I got the catalytic converter. I think chose some options wrong for the shipping label I gave you because I somehow ended up paying another $90 for import fees.

I have it installed in the car, and it's certainly an improvement over what I had before, but I got the "catalyst efficiency below threshold" error a few times when I fist started using it. That seems to have gone away though. Were you using it with working O2 sensors before the crash?

So, what I care most about on that garnish is the small rectangular slats that the metal clips from the body go into. I understand that all the actual plastic clips will break when you remove it. That's unavoidable.

Also, has someone bought your MCM yet? Would you be able to extract that?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Yes, I got the catalytic converter. I think chose some options wrong for the shipping label I gave you because I somehow ended up paying another $90 for import fees.

I have it installed in the car, and it's certainly an improvement over what I had before, but I got the "catalyst efficiency below threshold" error a few times when I fist started using it. That seems to have gone away though. Were you using it with working O2 sensors before the crash?

So, what I care most about on that garnish is the small rectangular slats that the metal clips from the body go into. I understand that all the actual plastic clips will break when you remove it. That's unavoidable.

Give me a pic. I have a couple. Doesn"t that have to be synched with the ignition key? I'll cleck for the clips. They're blue right? I think I got some off without breaking. Be a while on that

81 - 100 of 106 Posts