Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner is wrong on a few things.........

the comments are pretty good, so watch it on youtube instead of here

·
Registered
458 Posts
Could be. That's the second Insight I have seen on Scotty's channel. The other was silver.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The first video was mine. For a car Scotty hates, it sure makes a big appearance on his channel.
His video was very well produced but was wrong on a couple of things.
Overall good for us Insighters!

·
Registered
458 Posts
The first video was mine. For a car Scotty hates, it sure makes a big appearance on his channel.
His video was very well produced but was wrong on a couple of things.
Overall good for us Insighters!
Glad to know a clan member got on Scotty's show. Having two Insights on his show is a delightfully disproportionate number.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Do you have the link to the first one? I did a quick search - "scotty kilmer honda insight" and couldn't find but the latest one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Do you have the link to the first one? I did a quick search - "scotty kilmer honda insight" and couldn't find but the latest one.
Tried to post a link but it looks like my post count isn't high enough (yet). But if you go to Scotty's YouTube channel and search within his channel for "Honda Insight" you'll get a number of hits. Look for the one titled: "You Won't Believe the Horsepower this 2002 Honda Insight Puts Out."

·
Registered
238 Posts
I absolutely can't stand this guy. It's like scrubbing a hemmorhoid with a steel bristle brush. Super cringy and just total clickbait.

·
Premium Member
9,877 Posts
If he keep moving his arms/hands while talking the way he does...he will fly away.

·
Premium Member
3,421 Posts
I absolutely can't stand this guy. It's like scrubbing a hemmorhoid with a steel bristle brush. Super cringy and just total clickbait.
I'm using this. Thank you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm using this. Thank you.
Anytime!

Could you imagine living next door to Kilmer? He'd be out in his driveway screaming at a camera all the time. He must really look insane in real life. One of these days we are going to read a news blurb about how he has a collection of thumbs in his freezer or something like that.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts