Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was and is such a beauty I cannot bear to junk her. Hatch doesn't stay up on its own, couple of minor issies but the only reason problem os the battery overheated (for good) and I cannot replace it.
Would love for it to go for parts or for fix up.
Please let me know. I am in Morongo Valley, CA.

·
Registered
762 Posts
She was and is such a beauty I cannot bear to junk her. Hatch doesn't stay up on its own, couple of minor issies but the only reason problem os the battery overheated (for good) and I cannot replace it.
How much are you asking?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Open to negotiation! Currently has non-op. Would have to tow away. Money is secondary to having the car go to somewhere other than a junk yard.

·
Super Moderator
6,877 Posts
Appreciate that you want to save the car for the community, but you were in the wrong section of forum, and you have offered very little information on the car. Please read this sticky which appears right at the top of the for sale section:

https://www.insightcentral.net/forums/buy-sell-insight-related-items/113090-rules-use-buy-sell-section-read-before-posting.html

It address the very reasonable required information for a car listing, including asking price.

You might move the car better if you included a few interior and exterior pictures:)

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
NON-OP is just for registration. I imagine it will still run.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will take her off ur hands

1 - 8 of 8 Posts