1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,641 Posts
Did it sell?
Was this your car?

·
Super Moderator
6,748 Posts
Car did not sell. Best offer was $2751, which was below reserve. eBay says car is relisted. Beautiful car. It had a recent HybridRevolt battery so someone missed a good buy.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Relisted

Hi all.

Its been a while since I have been here.

Yes this is my car. We bought a Fiat 500e and I was a little skeptical at the thought of a car that runs entirely on the grid. I have been analyzing the cost factors and found that in the 3 months that we have owned our Fiat our utility bill has increased by $15 a month. I use it for work when I can and have a 220 volt portable charger that I take with me and get a recharge from clients when I am onsite so a subsidy from them works for me.
My wife also uses it and hasn't been to a gas station in months.

I have a 2013 Insight that I use for longer trips that gets a good 42 MPG and a 2010 Mercedes S550 that we cruise in so one of these need to go.

I have spent too much $ on this car but its the love that keeps giving back.
I am also battling leukemia that hit real hard in December. I promised a few members all of the spare parts for free that where serviceable but weathered. I don't even have the energy to replace her rear spoiler I got a few months ago let alone pack up the parts and mail them. Not looking for sympathy just someone to give her the same attention that I did.

HOA will not allow more than 3 cars per household on the property. We will are over the limit. I have been parking the 2013 Honda on the street which is not good. 4 cars is just too much at this point. Time to pass this one on. Nothing I can say about the 2001 "squiggles" besides it's been a runner and I am proud of my project car.

I hope the next owner puts as much into it as I did. She will definitely give it back.

:angels8:

·
3,641 Posts
Best wishes to you!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,748 Posts
Sorry to hear of your illness. Good luck with the car and especially your health:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
jime
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing