Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I recently just purchased a four-wheel drive vehicle for work and do not need an additional vehicle. With a heavy heart I'm selling my 2001 Honda Insight with an automatic transmission. It has approximately 160k miles on it. The car runs great and actually just got new tires on it. Overall the car has no problems and I'd love to see it go to an owner who will appreciate it as much as I have. Please note the wheels spats have been cut out and I have installed wheel spacers to have it handle better in bad road conditions. The cars IMA seems to be in great health, I simply charge and discharge it 2-3 times a year (grid charger included) and have done so for years without issue. I just took it on a 950 mile trip down to Georgia not long ago. I figured I'd post it first on here as everyone is familiar and knows what they want. I'm located In Westminster Maryland as far as the location goes. Non smoker of course. I'd like to get $2,000 for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
hey silver with black wheels looks pretty good. Mines blue and I feel like it wouldn't work :(

edit... lmao I didn't even notice you cut the rear wheel spats. that makes it look a million times better. Did you do it yourself?

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey silver with black wheels looks pretty good. Mines blue and I feel like it wouldn't work

edit... lmao I didn't even notice you cut the rear wheel spats. that makes it look a million times better. Did you do it yourself?

good luck with the sale

Hey thanks, I think it looks better too. Mpg hasn't been affected negatively at all either. Personally, I think black rims look better on almost any vehicle. I'd say go for it. Plasti dip it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts