Discussion Starter #1
-Silver
-Transmission 5spd
-230,000 miles
-$4000 obo
-Located in Bel Air, Maryland
-New IMA battery 2009
-Transmission shifts great
-All lights are out but did throw a P0420 catalyst system efficiency below threshold bank 1 earlier this summer
-Interior Condition Summary: Very Good and clean
-Exterior Condition Summary: Good and clean

This car passed Maryland state inspection on August 12th 2019. Since then I drove it down to Key West Florida and back to Maryland and it ran great. I bought the car solely for taking road trips this past summer. Summer is over for me and rather than let the car sit in my driveway all winter I figured I'd sell it to someone else you could use it, enjoy it, or use it to commute back and forth to work. I work from home so the car will literally sit till Spring. It might be priced a little high but it did pass Maryland State inspection which is very stringent. So the car is in very good shape.

Text/call:
John 443-987-0731

·
Registered
697 Posts
Key West? Wow. That must have been fun! The only thing better than driving an Insight to Key West would be to drive a convertible Insight to Key West! (gears turning... Nathan... You have some extra cars...)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Key West? Wow. That must have been fun! The only thing better than driving an Insight to Key West would be to drive a convertible Insight to Key West! (gears turning... Nathan... You have some extra cars...)
It was fun.. Have a lot of great memories from that trip. Thanks for the post.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
Please include your Location in your Profile. as ALL G1 Insighters have done.
Thank You.
Willie

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I did drive the car with the back hatch removed. I was told it weighed 90 pounds. I could curl it with one finger . Closer to 20 or 25 pounds. Rainsux rode in the car with me. Real close to convertible feel. Did not notice any difference in gas mileage with it removed. it is amazing how much better the rearview mirror works with the hatch out. I took it out and put it in by myself. It does catch a lot of dust if it's dusty. It catches a lot of rain if it's rainy. It stays dark at night and sunny when it's light .when you drive under an overpass you can hear the roar of the 63 hp motor .awesome awesome awesome !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts