Discussion Starter #1
-Silver
-Transmission 5spd
-230,000 miles
-$4000 obo
-Located in Bel Air, Maryland
-New IMA battery 2009
-Transmission shifts great
-All lights are out but did throw a P0420 catalyst system efficiency below threshold bank 1 earlier this summer
-Interior Condition Summary: Very Good and clean
-Exterior Condition Summary: Good and clean

This car passed Maryland state inspection on August 12th 2019. Since then I drove it down to Key West Florida and back to Maryland and it ran great. I bought the car solely for taking road trips this past summer. Summer is over for me and rather than let the car sit in my driveway all winter I figured I'd sell it to someone else you could use it, enjoy it, or use it to commute back and forth to work. I work from home so the car will literally sit till Spring. It might be priced a little high but it did pass Maryland State inspection which is very stringent. So the car is in very good shape.

Text/call:
John 443-987-0731

·
Registered
591 Posts
Key West? Wow. That must have been fun! The only thing better than driving an Insight to Key West would be to drive a convertible Insight to Key West! (gears turning... Nathan... You have some extra cars...)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Key West? Wow. That must have been fun! The only thing better than driving an Insight to Key West would be to drive a convertible Insight to Key West! (gears turning... Nathan... You have some extra cars...)
It was fun.. Have a lot of great memories from that trip. Thanks for the post.

·
Premium Member
9,677 Posts
Please include your Location in your Profile. as ALL G1 Insighters have done.
Thank You.
Willie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Willie Williford
Honda Insight Forum
We’re the ultimate Honda Insight forum to talk about Honda’s hybrid car and its fuel economy and specs!
Full Forum Listing