Honda Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband is selling our parts car, we have since sold our daily driver Insight so don't need this one either. It went in the ditch before we bought it, so needs an oil pan, fenders, front fascia, and probably other stuff for sure. It's been sitting a couple years, so we are not sure on mileage or battery condition. Fender skirts are missing too. There are pictures in the ad. We'd rather not scrap it, but haven't even been able to get people wanting it for $200. Feel free to shoot him an email or offer through the CL relay if you are interested and in the area :)

https://lacrosse.craigslist.org/cto/d/2001-honda-insight-hybrid/6474014042.html

I should also add, it doesn't start and will need to be towed. It's surprising how many people come to look at a car with no oil pan and think they can drive it home XD

·
Registered
830 Posts
I have a friend with a truck and trailer. If it was a red manual it would be worth a lot more to me, but I could use some of the interior bits and stuff like window regulators. How are the rims? That's probably where I see most of the value of it. One of mine I have to fill up every so often because it's not holding air the best anymore. Is the rear spoiler in good shape or does it have the typical clear coat fading?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts