Honda Insight Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
i have a door from an 01, but i am in wisconsin. i am still thinking of going to that meet with my gen1 in danville ca, but do not know whether i will go. i am po folk.

you see the parts i got were from a wreck and he got $150 for the hulk. I do not know if he cut it up. the problem with the cutting up is recyclers will lower the metal value because it is mixed. aluminum and steel other non aluminum parts from brake and gas lines and other non aluminum parts.

Those parts could be saved for other insight owners. I hope you get it to someone who will do the right thing. It has been a long time since i was down in hollyland. did you drive it since the hit? check the gauges? was the motor and tranny ok?

If you can, get it to a good home the more time goes on, less of these are around. I know someone who hauls campers west from indiana. he might be an ption to get it to toledo. Nakona1

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Like jime said ,that frame damage is way to bad to try to fix,scrap it,move on with life,thank god your safe and walking, good luck,good nite insight

21 - 22 of 22 Posts